- Thank you Alis, Chantal, and Sabina for the post-practice celebration, the wonderful gifts, the hand-decorated bag, and the time it takes to do it.
- Thanks Kate for the best birthday party ever -- I really mean the best ever and I am still overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness and care. The Jedi birthday pin will stay on my backpack for at least a year. And thank you for picking my glass of wine for me. Reading that wine list was like looking at a page of foreign language. Like you've said, here's to many more miles and movies and more.
- Thanks Ellis for the box of Clif bars, especially when you "ran" to get it the morning of. It's been a pleasure working with you and sharing a lot of common interests.
- Thanks the Sunday Long Run Crew who all came out on a Tuesday night for me. I always look forward to Sundays to run and hang out with all of you.
- Thank you VS East for the hilarious Gnome card. It's a keeper.
- Thank you VS West also for your card. And Missy, I felt the hugs.
- Thank you Patty for playing the birthday song and looking through long list of names to spot each and everyone's birthday. I think you are the one who keeps us all going.
The danger of writing a post like this is missing out important people whom I need to thank, and I'm sure I have. I also think that this will be a growing list...there will never be enough space to thank the people who have influenced/helped/inspired/loved/nurtured me. I am infinitely grateful.